These are the 7 things you have to avoid or you have to do when you are at Lake Como, if you really like George Clooney.
1) Don't stay the whole day below his house in Laglio. He can see everything from his windows and It makes him so nervous. And you risk a fee.
2) Don't try to ring his house's bell. He never opens the door. It's much probable that will be a dog opening the door.
3) Don't think that if you have an Harley-Davidson you are automatically one of his old friends. He loves every kind of bike.
4) If you pass through Laglio, try to stop at the churc basketball court. Maybe George is there, playing a little with his ball.
5) Before starting, go to a church and light a candle thinking strongly to him. Sometimes it's usefull.
6) If you are very rich, you can have dinner every night at Villa D'Este, in Cernobbio. He's often there. (A single dinner could cost at least 300 euro)
7) Ride around the lake with Lake Como Motorbike and pay attention to the nice guys on a Harley. It's often happened to meet him on the road. That's the best way.